Old August 20th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

Default Whoa!

On Aug 20, 2:24*pm, Nyal Williams wrote:
I just opened r.a.s. and immediately got a warning notice that this is a
"dangerous" site suspected of "Phishing," that it "shows signs of
involvement in 'phishing,' a scam in which a criminal's web site
masquerades as a legitimate commercial sit to obtain your credit cardnumbr
or other personal information for nefarious purposes."

The sign popped up again when I clicked to post a message.

Utter nonsense.
I am very interested in purchasing your glider. Please to accept my
cashiers check for an amount in excess of your asking price, and
shipping to me your glider very soonest.