Old September 21st 17, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default sunlight readable iphone

For me, as SYM improved over the years it overtook Winpilot even before Jerry stopped developing WP for Windows mobile.

I have always preferred it to XC Soar. XCS is amazing value, but I am mystified that some of you prefer the interface to SYM. Much less flexible display with data only in fixed position navboxes, same navbox structure on all map pages, more keystrokes to enter tasks. What is better?

But all these systems are superb, what matters most is to be very familiar with whichever you use.

PS I admit I don't use the SYM thermal assistant so I cannot compare it to others. I use the LX one, and also have the LX zoomed in showing my trail in vario colours.