Old November 27th 18, 12:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Class B Camper Van Wanted

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 7:27:45 PM UTC-5, Matt Herron (Sr) wrote:
I'm looking for a used camper van in good condition to replace my crunched 1993 Pleasure Way van that was my traveling soaring home. Should be 2000 or later in decent condition. Only interested in Class B vans that can be street parked.

Hi Matt
We have a 2014 Winnebago 25P that can be street parked. Plus you can stand up, cook, has a dinette to sit at and work, a generator to charge battles and run A/C if it gets to hot. You can take a shower after flying / before dinner or before you get into your full size bed, lots of storage for all your gear. On top of all that I bet it gets better MPG than you Pleasure way.
Glen