Old October 26th 17, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default My next ship...

Matt: Like Darryl I missed the budgetary thing, perhaps because I just do it and figure those financial things out later. My investment portfolio is weighted heavily on "German Plastic" commodities. (That'll get Uys going)
I know others who changed from V2C to ASW27, one who changed from HpH 304 to ASW27, and one who changed from ASH26E to ASW27 (wait a minute, I did that too). They seem to be happy with their new flying machines.
Apparently "Mike Mike" sold, thought that was the best one recently listed on W+W.
Have a chat with Rex.
Jim