Old June 28th 05, 08:22 AM
Edgar

"Rob Turk" wrote in message
news:SN6we.366$in3.124@amstwist00...
Instead of using a left/right fuel selector, could I use two check valves
and connect the two tanks into a single feed?

Where | and | are the check valves and 'T' is a T-connector towards the
header tank.
The check valves prevent fuel moving from one tank to the other. Any

pro's,
con's or thoughts?

I'd want more control over the actual fuel usage than a check valve will
give me. The selector valve will allow you to use fuel from the 'heavy side'
to properly level out- check valves will not allow this. Then you can leave
the selector valve on 'both' for normal conditions.