Old March 30th 20, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

We are already considered a pariah. Nothing new there. Even the countries that we bled and died to free treat the US like ****. Most of us dont give a rip what the EU or Canada or the others think about us. We do our own thing we always have, always will. While I hear lots of US bashing I sure dont see any other country out there coming to OUR aid, I dont see anyone sending us ventilators or personal protection equipment but they sure expect us to jump and run when they have a crisis.