Old October 21st 04, 11:34 PM
Chip Fitzpatrick

Default Sailplane & Gliding update

All:

Yes the SSA is taking back the magazine which was transferred to
Gillian in 2003. It was originally started by the SSA.

The ExComm discussion on the subject was held in Mid September. That
was the first most of us knew that Gillian was retiring.

As of now, there is no editor. Discussions are ongoing with several
individuals. Gillian will be a tough act to follow. I doubt most
businesses could find a good hire in a very short time.

Your patience, a commodity in short supply amongst us glider pilots,
is appreciated. Once I know more, I'll post.

Feel free to email me.

Regards,

Chip Fitzpatrick
Region 2 Director