Old April 24th 05, 12:06 AM
Roger

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 07:55:04 -0700, "Matt Barrow"
wrote:

snip

I'd bet that Denver Intl (Frederico Pena's monument to himself) cost as much
as the rest of GA airports combined

Man, what a place! I arrived via road well before sunup to catch the
early flight home. It seemed like the drive went on for hours when I
saw a line of lights, a very long line, extending from right to left.
They were the toll gates into the parking lot. I don't know how many
gates, but I'd never seen that many. That parking lot probably has
square miles of concrete, or it sure seemed like it.

They have their own subway system and believe the signs when they tell
you to hang on. Those are to keep you from ending up in a pile at the
end of the car when it acellerates.

I've been into ORD many times but it doesn't seem near as big as DIA.

I wonder if they ever did get their multi-million dollar automated
baggage facility fully functional?

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

The
taxes on GA don't cover the services and facilities that GA uses

exclusively

I don't think that any of them were during the enroute phase of flight.

It doesn't say.