Old September 9th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default New student pilot

Richard Carpenter wrote:
Hello everyone. I've been hanging out in the MS Flight Simulator group
for a while, enjoying my recently found interest in aviation such that
my means would allow. MSFS is a fine product, even though it doesn't
compare to the real thing, of course.

Yesterday for my 40th birthday my most excellent wife bought me flying
lessons and membership in the flying club at a local airport.

I look forward to hanging out with you folks and hopefully learning a
thing or 2(00...000).

--
Rich

Welcome aboard and congratulations on choosing such a fine bride. :-)
Please post here as you progress with your training. There are many
people here who will try and be of any assistance possible.
About actual dual instruction and Microsoft Flight Simulator; you might
gain some initial insight from an article I did for Simflight concerning
this exact issue.
You can find a link for that article at www.simflight.com on the main
page right margin.

--