Old September 9th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default New student pilot

Yesterday for my 40th birthday my most excellent wife bought me flying
lessons and membership in the flying club at a local airport.

Welcome aboard, Rich!

Your wife sounds a lot like mine, except that when I wanted to take
flight lessons, I sent my wife up on the Discovery Flight, figuring
that if SHE got hooked, I'd be home free. And I was...

;-)

Four years after getting my ticket, she got hers -- and we've spent
the last 12 years exploring the continent by air. I hope you find as
much enjoyment and success flying as we have!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA