Old September 30th 16, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

Default Libelle 301 For Sale - Junior Owner Wanted

Kevin, great offer. Kudos for paying it forward. Another option might be donation (or partial donation) to a soaring club with suitable emphasis on developing youngpilots. If the club has 501 c3 status you can claim a tax deduction.

Best,
Craig

Thanks Craig. I did consider this but was concerned it would end up in the middle of club politics and not move if no juniors were around to fly it because "we will have someone soon." I have more faith in a current owner doing the right thing.

2C