Old February 25th 18, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Libelle 301 For Sale - Junior Owner Wanted

Hi Kevin my name is Wyll Soll and I am a junior glider pilot out of San Luis Obispo. My guess is that this glider has already moved on to a new owner, but I figured I would post just in case. I am a part of a A gliding club of students at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo ( http://akslo.com ). We fly out of Avenal CA and promote aviation and soaring to young people both at Cal Poly and in the surrounding community. A few other members of the club and I are looking to purchase a glider and this seemed like a very good fit for what you were looking for. Any way if it is still available or if you have a lead on other inexpensive gliders that could be a good option for new up an coming junior pilots let me know. My email is

Thanks
Wyll Soll