Old November 7th 04, 07:45 AM
Ramapriya

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message ...

There are many. The one already provided by Stan's reply is one of my
favorites. There are also several good books on the topic, including the
FAA's own flight training manuals (available for download from their web
site somewhere, but I don't have a link handy) and a book called
"Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators".

Pete

I love jsd's site too, and have condensed all those chapters into two
Word files (in case someone is interested!). But I wish Denker had
also written the stuff for a non-aviator like me in mind. For example,
he's written loads on trim but till this day, I don't know what
exactly trimming is and how it physically works

Ramapriya