Old May 24th 14, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Empty Tow Ball

Hey Randy,

Are you going to make it to Salida durng June 14-22?

Dan Marotta 5J
On 5/24/2014 4:04 PM, Randy Teel wrote:
I am planning to drive from Tulsa, OK to Lakewood, NY to pick up a canopy and to a visit friend near Allentown, PA. I have an empty tow ball and if anyone needs some help moving a glider. please contact me. I have many years of experience towing my own glider and other gliders for friends. I am planning leave Sunday evening and need to be back home by the June 1st. I am in Seoul, S Korea at the moment and will be back in Tulsa Sunday evening.

Randy Teel
N304BU

Cell: 918-289-3310