Old December 23rd 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

"BobR" wrote in message
ps.com...
The ONLY way he will ever sell it is IF he can find a bigger fool than
himself to buy it. I am not sure that would be possible but in a world
full of fools...who knows?

$120,000 for that death trap...wow! I might see a $120 to use it as a
sign for a local hamburger joint called AIRWAYS.

I know your real problem is envy, Bob. You know a putz like you would never
even get close to what I have accomplished so far. So you're reduced to a
simpering nimrod throwing prepubescent insults. LOL!

Still whining about the few bucks you lost with Jim?