Old November 26th 04, 03:01 PM
Michelle P

195 degrees! you over cooked the poor thing.
What happened to me on thanksgiving. I went to work. Changed a Main tire
and a tail nav. Inspected a Automatic external defibrillator and a Lav
for a missing anti tamper seal. Had an ok (better than previous years)
turkey dinner provided by the company and nice time with my gate partner
talking about airplanes and flying.
Michelle

NW_PILOT wrote:

Thing's That Happen on Thanksgiving! Maby I Should Have Made The Caption As
Turky On Life Support!

http://www.warflying.net/turkey/2.jpg

--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity