Old July 9th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gatt

Default Aircraft Maintenance & Parts Manual Trade List Update

"NW_Pilot" wrote in message
. ..
About 7 Gig + Whatever else is swapped and traded would make for a very
very unique site.

That's pretty big. For something like that you'd want to check out somebody
like Bluehost or 0catch: http://www.bluehost.com/

They're charging just a little now; that's a good thing because when they
were free they were flooded with throwaway-accounts and spammers. (When you
offer free web hosting, you have to deal with spammers, pedophiles, software
pirates, etc. on a recurring and daily basis.)

Did you go flying this weekend? I ended up spending most of the weekend
down in Salem, but at least I got the top off my jeep finally!

-chris