Old August 6th 13, 07:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Default Trouble with MicrovarioPro Companion software

On Saturday, August 3, 2013 10:16:53 PM UTC-7, David Cole - Oregon wrote:
Is anyone besides me having trouble with MicrovarioPro Companion software? The flight recordings show max altitudes of only 20 to 40 feet. Are my settings wrong or is it the software or the device.

By the way for a cheap ($150) audio vario the MicrovarioPro performs great in the air though it needs to be close to your ear as it is not very loud and volume is not adjustable.

--David

Was not familiar with it until now but thanks for the info about a cheap backup vario. They also sell the nanovario for $99. Although not compensated, this sound like the perfect solution for a backup audio vario in the cockpit or in those club gliders with only mechanical varios.
Just ordered one.
http://www.flytepark.com/Store

Ramy