Old August 1st 18, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Ultimate Survival Pack

WAY TO GO, Herb.Â* I got a belly laugh out of your comment!Â* No, really!

On 7/31/2018 12:03 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:53:45 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
I just learned about this really great survival pack from Switzerland.
It's appears to be more useful than their Army Knife. They are currently
being offered for free and I'm sure all of us cheap glider pilots will
appreciate that.Â* If I miss out on the early promotion, I'll still buy
two of them so my wife can have one, too.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8gxdjH3QjNU
--
Dan, 5J

Good show, Dan. At the end of the video I had that strong urge to yell at "Andy" and - by the way - he/she may be a Trump voter.

--
Dan, 5J