Old February 8th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 19:07:05 -0800, Ron Wanttaja
wrote:

But if I were offered the choice of being in an accident in the Thing or in my
22-year-old pickup, I'd be in that Nissan *real* fast. The Thing had big
storage pockets in the doors...pretty convenient, until you realized that the
outside of the storage pocket was the inside face of the exterior sheet metal.
Absolutely nothing to resist a side impact but flat 0.060 steel. If you slammed
the doors, the whole side of the car would shake back and forth. Didn't make
much difference to a dashing 24-year-old Lieutenant, but as you get older, that
sort of thing does give you pause.

I currently own a '97 Nissan Hardbody that was purchased new.
A sheet of plywood doesn't lie flat, however the airbag is a plus.
It's my third Nissan truck. Don't stay in 'em 20 years, tho.
Gotta' feed the economy once in a while....
Sometimes Detroit. Other times, Tennessee or Ohio.
Even made the mistake of buying a Kansas City built FORD...
Once.

- Barnyard BOb -