Old February 8th 06, 11:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message ...
snip

Have driven several US-made cars for longer periods, including more miles. Have
owned two US cars older than 20 years old ('46 and '51 Willys Jeeps, back in the
'70s), still wish I had them.

Ron Wanttaja

The first 4X4 my Dad had on the farm was a Willy's Jeep. He later bought a Willy's pickup and had the local FFA
chapter repaint it. I restored a 1948 Willy's Jeep pickup back in the late 70's / early 80's. Fond memories! My
new bride loved driving it. You could go lot's of places in one... you just couldn't go there very fast!

Joe Schneider
8437R