Old August 19th 04, 11:59 PM
Bob Chilcoat

Default Lowrance AirMap 300 plus accessories

We replaced the AirMap with a Garmin 196. This is in excellent shape, works
perfectly, and includes all standard accessories (hard case, remote antenna,
suction cup for antenna, NiMH battery (good), alkaline battery pack,
cigarette lighter power cord, yoke mount), plus a soft case for the unit and
cables, computer cable and software, a wall wart power supply (not Lowrance,
but works), a custom power cord (needs a mating plug connected into the
panel) and a custom-modification to the yoke mount for Cherokees that
includes an approach plate clip, a Velcro pad for a Radio Shack dual timer
(not included), and a place for a Sporty's three-pen penholder
(http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl....=1003&CATID=96 -
also not included). As Jay Honeck will tell you, this unit cannot be
repaired by Lowrance any more, but is in perfect working condition and has
never given any trouble. I would like to get $225 for everything. De-mung
my e-mail address to discuss further if interested. A few of photographs
are at http://users.erols.com/viewptmd/AirMapAll.jpg,
http://users.erols.com/viewptmd/AirMapMount.jpg, and
http://users.erols.com/viewptmd/AirMapinPlane.jpg. The Database is recent,
dated Feb 18, 2004.

I don't have to like Bush and Cheney (Or Kerry, for that matter) to love
America