Old December 23rd 16, 08:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default Vacation and Add-on

Search this newsgroup for "Seminole"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!se...U/9yUUltjgLQAJ

The only reservation that I would have about training at Seminole Lake in June 2017 is that my personal preference runs towards cooler temperatures, lower humidity, and less intense Sun..

June-July is very pleasant at http://www.sugarbush.org/ Dry 80s during the day and 50-60s at night.

http://www.madrivervalley.com/ for accommodations and activities. Great food, craft beer, and lots of outdoors activities, Golf, tennis, hiking, waterfalls, swimming, mountain biking, rock climbing (indoors and outdoors) but nothing like Disney etc.. Burlington and Montpelier are great day trips.