Old November 7th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jan[_2_]

Default 38th International Vintage Glider Rally

The 38th International Vintage Glider Rally will be held on 31st July
- 8th August 2010 at Tibenham, Norfolk, UK and registration has now
opened!

Our club members are looking forward to renewing old friendships first
made in 2000 when we last hosted the event and forging new ones. Many
of those who organised the previous rally are involved again, there is
huge enthusiasm to make it a great success.

Registration for pilots and aircraft is at www.VGC2010.NorfolkGlidingClub.com

We look forward to seeing you & would be grateful if you could forward
this posting to those you think may be interested.