Old February 1st 04, 08:05 PM
O-ring Seals

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 05:04:39 GMT, (Badwater
Bill) wrote:

Later, I traded that Lark for a Jantar 15 meter sportsplane-like
glider that was aerobatic. My wife didn't like thermaling and puked
after only two turns in a thermal. What a waste on an airplane of
such wonderful design. I miss it. I wish I could fly it tomorrow.
It was made in Rumania

BWB

A few years back, Bill did a BFR for me in the Lark. He had sold it
to Grant Grove by that time and it still looked and flew great (except
for a few scratches on the belly from when Grant forgot to lower the
gear)

O-ring