Old March 12th 13, 03:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default PowerFLARM, LX7007 Pro IGC and a PDA ... how to ...

On Monday, March 11, 2013 12:21:29 PM UTC-6, 2NO wrote:

My understanding is that can be done on the PF's DB9 connector, so the butterfly display can also still be used ...

Your idea is a good one but here is a suggestion if you are using a separate display anyways. The LXNav Flarmview will use the RG45 port on the PF and it has a few advantages over the Butterfly display, such as better audio. I have not flown with the display yet but just from playing with it in the hangar and watching planes go by in the pattern it works as well if not better than the Butterfly (Flew with that one all last season). Good luck.