Old May 10th 04, 11:21 AM
Paulco

F*ck off hippy.
Regards
Paul

On Mon, 10 May 2004 19:16:38 +1000, Aerophotos
wrote:

Hello my "Nemsis",

Rather _importantly_ I didnt see you condoning the australian army
people actions in abusing and killing the cats either.... in the rude
reply you posted ...

So I ask do you like animals been killed? .... because your ignorant
reply seems to miss any mention....

-----------------------

Regarding your abuse of me ... really PIT_ifully .. it really is...

Coming from someone who uses fake email addies? ... please when you
learn to be a REAL man then come and debate online, otherwise stay on
the side as a ignored troll.

Furthermore if your going to abuse me and others forum posters, please
ensure your facts are _correct_ and _verified_ before you type such
gobblegook online and sprout such farfetched allergations.

You know very well PITS your actions only put yourself and many others
posters in very _low regard_ in the minds of the community as a whole..

Also i suggest your wordings doesnt do you any good in a court of law
either. Harassment and abuse doesnt get received well in courts by
anyone.

Your half guessed and very wrong statements are really showing thru how
desperate your are at trying to tear down the debate.

You are trying to demoralise the opposition and it doesnt work.
Much like current actions in Iraq ...it only hardens their resolve....
doesnt reduce it.

Life is boring been stuck in Kalgoolie ...i can tell by your
replies....they are full of angry, wild and childish rants.

Furthermore if YOU dont like my forum posts or topic or news stories
IGNORE me like i kill filed you before in past..

cmon silly PITS use a filter or is it that hard for you? oh and maybe
get a real email addy ..

Goodbye

Pits wrote:

snipped usual drivel of a old man lost in the bush....

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
A interesting news story surfaced today ....

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia