Old July 7th 15, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston

Default 2015 Nephi OLC/XC Final Report

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 1:09:17 PM UTC-7, Craig Reinholt wrote:
There is actually a small liquor store in downtown Nephi that
has an excellent selection of very good beers.

Sorry, but I must disagree. I checked out that liquor store and ran away. Being a beer snob from PDX, this is definitely a BYOB town.

Craig 1CR

Maybe we'll have to organize a beer exchange for next year. I'll bring some from little Portland of the north (Bellingham, WA where we have 80,000 people supporting 6 existing breweries & 5 more on the way). We love our beer too!

Everyone bring some of their local brews and we can have a tasting party.

Craig 7Q