Old October 2nd 06, 02:06 AM
tomcatvf51 tomcatvf51 is offline
Junior Member

Location: SE PA

Brad,

My son, Kai, is a tow pilot and CFI-G at Coastal. Email him at for more info. I know they have a L-13 and 1-34. Kai has just started Navy flight training at NAS Whiting (VT-2).

- Barry Muhlenberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiteley
SSA web site indicates membership isn't required, whatever that means
in terms of 'renting'. FWIW, I know a couple of USN pilots that towed
and instructed there while in OCS, survival, and navigation training at
Pensacola.

Frank

Brad wrote:
Thanks for the link Frank............although the website is sorta
lame.

Cheers,
Brad

Frank Whiteley wrote:
Brad wrote:
Going to be visiting the folks in Pensacola FL this month. Was
wondering if there might be any place nearby that I could rent a
sailplane.

Thanks,
Brad
N199AK