Old June 4th 20, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default 2-32 landing Michigan

On 6/3/20 10:05 AM, wrote:
Thanks, my CFI is not letting me do this in the pattern anymore I feel his inputs on the controls if I start to get loose,and his verbal direction.The 2-32..that was a while ago. For some reason I find the ASK easier to fly cordinated. Need more stick time.

Wasn't bad for a fifth flight in a glider, but I hope your instructor
has guided you to making stabilized approaches on final. You never got
lined up with the runway, and did a skidding turn at the last second
before touchdown. Did you cut short the pattern on purpose to land at
midfield? Don't compromise safety for convenience.