Old May 26th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Dan[_12_]

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

Dave Kearton wrote:
Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:

Elin Nordegren... I could get a woody just thinking about her. Only
problem is then I associate woody with woods, and that's about all I
can take... I break down in tears :-) Tiger has done exceptionally
well for himself!

insert golf joke here - how many strokes on that hole, etc

I would try a #3 wood and sink the putt in about 30 (while thinking about
cricket scores, football, my childhood piano teacher etc)

If the make the woods out of metal now are they still called woods?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired