Old March 29th 17, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default FAI grand prix results

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 8:24:38 AM UTC-5, ND wrote:
Hi all, anyone had a problem viewing the grand prix results? i can't get it to work on any of my devices, with any of my browsers.

has anyone else had this problem? how did you fix it? thanks!

ND

Morning, Andy. Not sure what to say. I have had no trouble at work (did I just say that?) or at home, using Firefox. I have accessed both via the sailplane tracker link on SSA then Seminole Lake Gliderport, and the tracking link from the SGP page. A friend here at work could not get it to come up in FF via either approach, but it would come up using the same browser (but probably different versions) at his home. It seems like both places for me, I get a "failure to load cesium widget" error message, but clicking "OK" lets me proceed to seeing what I want to see.

Wish I could provide an "Aha!" moment for you, but it seems computer have a mind of their own, now. Right, HAL?

Steve