Old October 16th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default Does a Baron 58 have an ejection seat?

Don't know for sure. It could be a military version with
air to air refueling added and the "plate could be a shield
for the pressure vessel with the repecepticle. It could be
CIA. I'd be interested in what it is.

"B A R R Y" wrote in
message ...
| On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:39:12 -0500, "Jim Macklin"
| wrote:
|
| No idea, the BE400 is available in military versions as
the
| T-1 Jayhawk. I have never seen a Beech plane with sloppy
| metal work, the Beechjet is especially well done. There
| could be a composite material making some sort of
antenna.
| If you see it again, take a picture and get the N-number.
|
| I will, it was very weird. This appeared to be a civil
aircraft, but
| who knows if it started out that way. Maybe it's
undercover Secret
| Service, CIA or FBI? G
|
| The sheet metal work on my Sundowner is excellent, and I'd
expect even
| better on a jet.
|
| The antenna suggestion is interesting, as the "plate" was
~ 1/4"