Old May 8th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Avgas Where is the ceiling?

On 05/08/06 12:33, Montblack wrote:
("Mark Hansen" wrote)
Then, DVDs started making noise so I held-off buying more LDs to see what
was going to happen.

So ... $500 for the player and about $900 for the movies. I think I got
off cheap ;-)

Is there a noticible quality diference, if any, between ..."laser"... LD's
and DVD's?

Montblack
[NAC - Necessary Aviation Content]
Toyota has an all-"aluminium" diesel in Eupropean cars right now. I'm just
saying...

Wow, yes. I pulled the LD player out a while ago and put on one of the
LDs, just for old times sake. I quickly put it back in the closet!

.... now back to our regularly-scheduled program ;-)

Cal Aggie Flying Farmers
Sacramento, CA