Old September 13th 04, 09:03 PM
Bill H.

"Joseph L. Hyde" wrote in message ...
Someone bought an L-13 from one of our club members. I believe it was
heading to the Naples area for a start up commercial operation. I also
heard through the grapevine that it was destroyed by hurricane charley.
This is not confirmed.

Thke Care,

Joe

"Mike Schumann" wrote in message
Does anyone know if there is a Soaring Club near Naples FL?

Thanks,
--
Mike Schumann

I live in N. Fort Myers, the Immokalee airport has an L-13 and a

182 towplane, have not met or flown with anyone out there yet. I have
been flying my Discus with my buddy and his asw-24 out of Lenox flying
school, Gardner Fla., just north of Arcadia, however Hurricane Charlie
destroyed the towplane, a 2-22 and a I-26. Pat and Harriett, even
though their homes received substantial damage have vowed to locate
another towplane and return to flight status. I own a citabria with a
towhook and can use it when the weather i.e.
hurricanes- fade away and we can once again think about recreational
flying.
Come join us.