Old July 29th 03, 02:39 AM
Monty

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:16:13 +0000 (UTC), "Handsome"
wrote:

Sorry mate, you are well out of order there.

Really you come and live in a city where no white man may venture at
any time of day or night in to two areas for fear of being assaulted
and robbed.
Enough to say that your remarks make me feel physically sick.

What really make me feel physically sick is to read in our local paper
that an elderly pensioner had been beaten to pulp and robbed outside
his own front door and the police stating that they where looking for
a gang of ASIAN youth's in connection with the assault like I did last
This assault was not a one of reports of this kind are appearing every
week in our paper the police are basically powerless because when
arrested those arrested just scream racial discrimination and away
they go to do the same over and over again .
Martin I am NOT a racist I would quite willingly live in a city full
of blacks where I was the only white man but force me to live in the
same city if it where full of Asians and I would willingly commit
suicide first .
Monty .