Old March 29th 05, 04:13 PM
Mike Rapoport

"kmuller909" wrote in message
ups.com...
Forgive me if these are dumb questions, but as a new owner - '75
Sundowner, I'm learning as I go here..

1. If I install a panel mount intercom myself, I need an A&P to agree
to sign the log. True?

2. My nav indicators are a King KI-204 with glideslope and an old
KI-201 or something that is like 30 deg off (2 KX170b's). If I buy a
KI203 on Ebay to match the 204, is it as simple as popping out the old
indicator and pushing in the new one.. will the pins match? Or is this
something I just leave to the local avionics guy?

The indicators are not pin compatible. Have you tried swappping the radios
to see if the problem is there?

Mike
MU-2