Old October 11th 08, 11:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Lou

Default Anyone doing a recovering project?

On Oct 10, 9:28 am, "Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote:
"Lou" wrote in message

Depending on where you live EAA may have a workshop in your area from
time
to time on the subject and they also do those workshops at Oshkosh. I
think
it costs a little north of $200, but it is well worth it.

Thanks Mike, but thats not why I'm looking for it. I want to see and
feel
the texture and the underside, the weight and flexibility. I want to
study
an already used piece.
Lou

If that's the case, then you should still check with your local EAA chapter.
There will almost certainly be one or more members with some left over
material.

I have, It seems that nobody is recovering these days.
Lou