Old March 1st 18, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default Roof Rack for bikes on a cobra clamshell top?

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 7:07:14 PM UTC-8, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Matt
Look into the Yakima rack system.
They have bits you can bolt onto your trailer top and then mount a standard Yakima rack on with a bike mount accessory.
I've seen this on several trailers and it looks sturdy and works really well.
You can also lock your bike with the rack locks.

What a creative group! Amazing variety of solutions I would not have thought of. Now I need to ponder a bit. Thanks to everyone for sharing.

Matt