Old June 21st 16, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seminole-Lake Gliderport is Thriving

I have had nothing but good experiences at Seminole-Lake Gliderport over the last 12 years.
For two weeks every March I fly the Senior's Contest (and pre contest practice). Both the current management and the previous management have done a wonderful job. Seminole-Lake Gliderport is a National Soaring Treasure.
The only thing on my calendar for next year is the two weeks flying at Seminole-Lake.
The only thing that I know I will be doing in 2018 is two weeks of soaring at Seminole-Lake. I won't bore you with my plans further into the future, but I think you can figure out what I plan........

DK
Don Kroesch