Old November 5th 16, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seminole-Lake Gliderport is Thriving

Was in Orlando for work this week and tagged on a finish up Commercial add on course at Seminole Lake. I couldn't have been more satisfied. Great facilities and equipment, warm, welcoming and personable staff, (Virginia has a smile a mile wide-oh by the way she is a 757/767 driver), super solid instruction (thanks Steve and Sasha!) and are 100% set up with the client in mind. When Steve wants 55 he means 55, not 56 and you can bet your ass it'll be 55 on the Checkride...I can't wait to go back and spend a few days this spring getting more comfortable being inverted! From tip to tail, first rate. If you are looking for a place for primary training, to finish up a rating, learn aerobatics, or just hang out and fly, you need to head down there.. The folks taking care of SL are passionate and know thier stuff. They are not out to milk you and they have no agenda except sharing this wonderful sport. Thanks Seminole Lake!