Old November 28th 03, 03:32 PM
Teacherjh

There just really isn't anything accomplished *for the public good* by
licensing that the private sector cannot do better.

To the presmise that the insurance companies evaluate risk better than the
licensing agencies and the public, how do you account for the fact that to
insure a club with a twin costs upwards of five times as much as a club that
has only single engine airplanes that fly IFR at night with one pilot.

Seems somebody hasn't a clue, and I'm not sure which it is.

Jose