Old November 29th 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
fred

Default SparrowHawk #15 for sale

On Nov 28, 6:00 pm, Scott wrote:
My question exactly! And now for my own original thought...Where???

Scott

Mike Schumann wrote:
How much?

Mike Schumann

"fred" wrote in message

Very low hours. No damage history. Loaded with everything you would
want. including ballistic chute, handling equipment and trailer
fixtures.Water balast tanks, dual electrical system. Always hangared.
Everything factory installed. No trailer for sale, but delivery can be
made. Fred Robinson

--
Scotthttp://corbenflyer.tripod.com/
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die

Gosh! I knew you-all would want to know. It is in a hangar at Crystal,
34,29' 117,49'
in So. CA. Just north of LA. I've got $51K in it plus I helped build
it at Bend. It is one of the best. Compare it to present offers from
the factory and make an offer..