Old December 2nd 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
fred

Default SparrowHawk #15 for sale

On Nov 30, 5:20 am, Andy wrote:
On Nov 28, 9:21 pm, fred wrote:
I've got $51K in it .

I'm sure many on this group are curious to know why you would spend
that much on this glider model, and also what made you change your
mind and want to sell it.

Anything you are willing to share?

Andy

Hopes and dreams are made in heaven. The dream and hopes did not work.
Words are nothing but words and they do not always communicate.I love
the plane and the fact that it was built in good ole USA. .
The design is a stroke and effort of genius.This particular ship was
licensed in the experimental catagory so that insurance would be
available. That added to the INVESTMENT, Not many are, if any others.
Some sites will not tow a ship that does not have liability insurance.
I paid to prove a point. It also has the internal works of an
invention of mine. This Fred holds Dia # 80 and has sold more
Schweizer gliders than anyone. Got my pvt SEL April 1, 1947 I'm loving
life and business but staring at the sunset. Have fun folks, scan the
horizon.