Old May 23rd 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Air Carriers and Biz-jets Target GA Recreational Fliers

On Fri, 23 May 2008 01:27:18 GMT, Larry Dighera
wrote:

On Thu, 22 May 2008 13:32:47 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Sarangan
wrote in
:

If all airspace is suddenly reclassified as "G", I can't think of any
GA pilot who would complain.

I read somewhere that ICAO is considering dropping Class A and B
airspace. I know that sounds like it's reversed, but that's the way I
remember it.

you really only need C, D and G.

c - full time atc above 10,000ft with mandatory radio
d - part time atc with mandatory radio even when the d is shut
down(ctaf)
g - free airspace to 10,000ft

Stealth Pilot