Old October 24th 04, 11:02 PM
Jay Honeck

Very cool, I'm happy to see you guys are doing well w/ the new career.

Thanks, Sam!

I haven't actually seen the article yet -- it seems like AOPA Pilot always
takes an extra day or two to reach Iowa -- but we're really excited about
it!

We had a great time working (and playing) with Mike Fizer (the
photographer), and Julie K. Boatman is just about the nicest person you'll
ever talk to. We really enjoyed working with them both, and were flattered
and honored to be included in the article.

Which, incidentally, was covering a part of aviation I had never thought
about before. Julie has always been good at seeing the different facets and
angles within aviation, which is why she is one of my favorite aviation
journalists.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA