Old September 9th 04, 08:59 AM
Denyav

Putin doesn't seriously believe that the US is allied with Al-Qaeda in any
way,
shape, or form.....does he? That is a paranoid delusion.

Really?

Maybe you didn't see the news of the 9-11 attacks. We are looking to kill
Osama
bin Laden. Al-Qaeda and it affiliated groups are as much the enemies of the
US

Looks are always deceiving,and nothing is so simple.
Do you know how WWII started?
With the attack of Polish Army !.
But those polish attackers were actualy Germans in polish uniform and ALL of
them were killed during attack by Germans in German uniform.

they are the enemies of Russia. We have a common enemy and should cooperate
in its destruction.

Is it not interesting that Al-Quade that conducted 9/11 attacks and made the
occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan possible is now targeting countries that
OPPOSE US occupation of Iraq ?

This a typical PSYOP exactly designed to produce the results you mentioned.

I am appalled that our (the US) state department is apparently so far behind
the learning curve that it thinks negotiations with terrorists are some type
of
acceptable solution.
Dave

After Putin speech operation of Al-Queda terrorists inside Russia for purposes
of destablizing Russia will be very limited or totally eliminated.(unless
Anglos risk a nuclear exchange).
So instead of using terrorists for polirical goals,now more diplomatic and
globally acceptable methods will be used .