Old January 3rd 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default MSFS X impressions

Coupla questions:
1. How much memory on your video card?

Hmmmm... I seem to have omitted that important detail. The video card
is 512 MB.

2. Do you have a pic of the "instrument panel" in bright light? I'm
interested in how you attached it to the frame.

Right now it's sitting on a plastic patio table. My A&P is working on
creating a bracket for the monitor that will bolt to the Kiwi's frame
-- but he's been too busy with real work lately. He's recovering a
couple of Taylorcraft, and has just put the wings on his homebuilt P6
Hawk replica -- so he hasn't been able to fire up the torch.

3. Do you have casters or wheels on the rig to make it easy to put away?

Yep. The whole contraption can be wheeled like a wheel-barrow whenever
we actually have a meeting in the meeting room.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA