Old May 29th 04, 06:30 AM
S Green

"nobody" wrote in message
s.com...
Zaza wrote:

Will it go under the Gatwick bridge?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...es/3756111.stm

Wow ! I can imagine the pictures one could take from the bridge as a 747
passes underneath.

I assume that security issues will force security agents to be stationed

on
the bridge to prevent anyone from staying on bridge to take pictures.

The bridge is airside anyway so to get there you will need to be a passenger
or staff member when all security checks will have been gone through.

In UK only passengers get to go to the gate. Friends etc say their goodbyes
at the check in. It keeps the congestion down and reduces the numbers to be
checked by security.