Old July 23rd 05, 02:47 AM
robert

I too have flown the ASW 28 18E loved it also. Thanks to the Austarlian rep.

Probably the most comfortable and ergonomic glider I have flown in 35 years
and lots of types. I am tall and heavy.

The engine system is just so easy and the gliders performance and handling
are superb.

My poor old Nimbus 2C is a great ship.

Now all I need is the Lottery to work better than it has.

Robert

"Mal" wrote in message
I have flown the ASW 28 18E loved it see the results I just realised I did
not put up any state comp pictures.

http://www.mals.net/

"bumper" wrote in message
Not this "anyone".

However, I suggest you also consider Schleicher's ASH26E if you're
looking for an 18 meter self-launch. Though one problem with this
suggestion is that on the used marketplace a suitable 26E will be more
difficult to find.

bumper

"Mal" wrote in message
Has anyone flown one or own one.